In this episode, Dr. Robb talks with Ps. Josh Morris. He is one of the children of Gateway Church’s Senior Pastor, Robert Morris. Ps. Josh discusses his management style as one of the Southlake Campus pastors. He offers great information on how he leads people older than himself. Perhaps most importantly, Ps. Josh explores how he handles criticism from people outside of Gateway Church. You’ll also discover how Ps. Josh uses nature to connect with God.
Questions asked in this Episode
- What is your role at Gateway?
- How does someone with your lineage operate in a way that makes space for other pastors to effectively function?
- How do you handle your emotions when you know you can’t take to your father an issue weighing on your mind?
- Based on your experience with your family, what changes will you make in how you raise your own children?
- What do you say to those who argue the reason you’re in your role is due to your family?
- How have you dealt with criticism?
- How have you learned to lead people older than you?
- How do you spend your time away from Gateway Church?
- What is in Ps. Josh’s life when there is no hunting?
- What is it about nature that lights up your soul?
- What do you mean by spiritual disciplines?
- Do you have a final thought you’d like to leave with us?
Websites Mentioned in the Episode
“How to Handle Criticism” Show Info
Have you subscribed to Mentoring Deep? Your subscription will give immediate notification for each episode we release.
For more information on apps that will make listening to Mentoring Deep an enjoyable and portable experience, visit our Show Info page.