In this episode, Dr. Robb continues his interview with Ps. Mary Jo Pierce. In her focus on prayer, writing, and ministry to the Lord, Ps. Mary has recently written a book entitled “Adventures in Prayer: A 40-Day Journey.” This conversation continues to explore our three fundamental questions (How do you lead in your area; How do you live your life; How do you love the Lord). At the end of this interview, Ps. Mary Jo concludes with a powerful moment.
QUESTIONS ASKED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Who is Pastor Mary Jo outside Gateway?
- What do you do for fun?
- Are you Jewish?
- Why would a Christian practice Jewish customs?
- What is special, to you, about the Shabbath meal?
- Who is Brucey?
- What are some quick tips to starting having Shabbath meals?
- How do you know the difference between your voice and Gods’ voice?
- How can I learn to hear God, the way you hear God?
- Would you pray over our people and our listeners?
WEBSITES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
SCRIPTURES OF FOCUS:
- Matthew 11:28
- 1 Kings 8:58
- Proverbs 31
“HOW TO PRAY (Part 2)” SHOW INFO
Have you subscribed to Mentoring Deep? Your subscription will give immediate notification for each episode we release.
For more information on apps that will make listening to Mentoring Deep an enjoyable and portable experience, visit our Show Info page.